Ensure the safety
of the product during
transportation and storage
Intellectual property rights protection strategy01
Market analysis, assessment of a product's potential and level of preparedness for export01
Transportation of goods to China and customs clearance01
Launch of online sales in China01
Launch of offline sales in China01
Advertising and marketing campaign to promote the product on the Chinese market
Steps of exporting to China
Market research, the selection of product range
Competitor analysis, assessment of the possibility of entering the Chinese market (political and economic situation, import policy, import duties and VAT, etc.)
· Analysis of external market and assessment of the demand for a good (selection of potential Chinese regions for market entry)
· Calculation of the preliminary budget (certification, logistics, customs, marketing)
- Checking that the product name does not overlap with existing trademarks and selecting a phonetically close hieroglyphic name
- Trademark registration. Advance registration of the exporter in the territorial authority of GACC by location of the checkpoint, through which, transfer of goods is planned, then an assignment of a unique registration number.
Checking the products composition in the quarantine service
- In advance of conducting export activities, providing samples of the goods to the Inspection and Quarantine Department at the relevant border checkpoint for certification and reception of a preliminary quarantine permit.
- In case of non – compliance of product composition, making improvements to the good according to the standards of China.
Label elaboration and registration
- Ensuring that the label complies with the state standard No GB 7718-2011, otherwise, there is a risk of downtime or return of the batch.
- Since October 1, 2019 pre-registration of labels for imported packaged food products to China is not mandatory.
Logistics and foreign economic activity
- Development of logistics route and preparation of export documents for logistics and customs clearance
Distribution and Marketing
- Development and implementation of an advertising and marketing strategy for product promotion in the Chinese market. Conducting trading activities.
Online Trademark Check in China Free
You can check China Trademark Registration Information now *.
Search is carried out among registered and in the process of registration
trademarks from 1980 to 6 months prior to the date of the request.
* All information is provided for informational purposes only.
Enter the brand name to find out
goods in a 3 year period (2017 – 2020)
on suspicion of violating
intellectual property rights, a total of
40 million units of goods were withdrawn.
the Chinese market end up with problems
at customs due to non-compliance of goods and shipping
documents with the standards of China.
customs due to their non-compliance
with Chinese national food safety standards
in Russia and China
safety during storage
at our own warehouses
Your application has been successfully sent
Leave a request
if you want to order a service